martes, 15 de abril de 2014

Pre icfes 11° Inglés. Abril 05

Pre-icfes 11° a-b.  Abril 05 de 2014.
Comprensión de diálogos. De las preguntas 1 a la 15 marque A, B o C.

1. We saw that film…
A. Didn’t we?
B. Shouldn’t we?
C. Aren’t we?
2. We were talking on the phone, but we got…
A. Switched off
B. Burned down
C. Cut off
3. I think she takes sugar in her coffee…
A. Can’t she?
B. Won’t she?
C. Doesn’t she?
4. You won’t forget to phone me…
A. Would you?
B. Will you?
C. Were you?
5. My motorbike…
A. Has broken down
B. Has broken up
C. Has spoken up.
6. We should phone them soon…
A. Won’t we?
B. Shouldn’t we?
C. Are we?
7. What do you do?
A. I am a pilot
B. I am single
C. I am George.
8. Who’s Patricia?
A. She’s fine
B. She’s my friend
C. She’s Spanish.
9. Could you telephone me this evening?
A. I will if I can
B. I’ll tell him for you
C. If I’m not there speak to john.
10. Have you turned off the computer?
A. I don’t want it
B. It’s on the left
C. I’m still using it.
11. Where do you come from?
A. New York
B. School
C. Home.
12. Should I go to the ball?
A. No I don’t
B. Why don’t
C. Never mind
13. Thank you very much
A. That’s right
B. Thanks anyway.
C. Your welcome
14. What is that for?
A. For you
B. To make holes.
C. That’s a screw
15. Whose is this?
A. He’ s my uncles
B. Monica’s bag
C. It’s mine